Project Manager – Derivatives
We are looking for a project manager with experience in delivering engagements for asset management / asset servicing organizations and with a strong project management experience with operation, IT, Business analysts and vendors.
- Support derivative program manager to manage 1 or 2 existing projects related to derivative business.
- Strong management skill to organize operation team, IT, business analysts’ team, reporting team and front office portfolio manager team and deliver within defined project timeline.
- Strong project management experience to track the project process, escalate risks and issues, monitor budgets, and fulfil the project governance due diligence.
Knowledge, skills, and experience requirements
- Strong knowledge and exposure to buy side investment management financial markets and various financial products.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all the asset classes (EQ, FI, Derivatives etc.), cash management and all the key front office, middle office and back offices processes.
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines and competing priorities.
- Excellent relationship management abilities.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- 7 -12 years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum Qualification – CFA (any level) is a plus.
- Any other Financial domain certification will be an added advantage.
We are looking for applicants that meet the above requirements. If you think you have what it takes and you are looking to join a fast-growing, global business, we invite you to apply. Please send a a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Project Manager – Derivatives” in the subject.