Singapore/ Hong Kong/ Malaysia
Derivatives Business Analyst
We are looking for a seasoned Business Analyst with strong understanding of derivatives, their operations and performance. The candidate must have 7-10 years of experience in the asset management industry. Knowledge of Bloomberg AIM/MARS, Eagle STAR/PACE/EPM, Aladdin, Charles River are essential.
- Act as a Business Analyst from front to back office
- In depth product knowledge and understand the investment life cycle of derivatives and FI
- Work with stakeholders, especially portfolio manager and traders, to understand business challenges and requirements
- Partner with IT and vendors to come up solution, proposal preparation, drive development and delivery
- Manage key vendor relationship to improve quality of solutions
- Open minded, listens and takes into consideration different views of stakeholders to make decisions that maximise meeting needs of customers to create win-win solutions for all involved
- Disciplined and transparent in executing initiatives by balancing change and driving outcome
- Manage relationship of all key technology and data services used by the firm
- Participate and trace enhancement activities including improvement opportunity identification and qualification
- Experience in writing business requirements, presentations and business case
Knowledge, skills, and experience requirements
- System skill in Bloomberg AIM/MARS, Eagle STAR/PACE/EPM, Aladdin, Charles River are strongly desired
- 7-10 years of experience with expertise in Asset Management industry
- Solution and Problem Solving orientated – with skills to break down problems into root causes and addressing underlying issues which may not by system, but due to other reasons
- Flexible and creative in solving problems Customer service mindset and culture, with patience to listen, understand and help with difficult and challenging clients
- Derivatives instrument knowledge is a must.
We are looking for applicants that meet the above requirements. If you think you have what it takes and you are looking to join a fast-growing, global business, we invite you to apply. Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Derivatives Business Analyst” in the subject.