Content Marketing Manager
An excellent opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic Marketing Manager with investment management or financial services experience to join a young strategic management consultancy focused exclusively on large investment management organisations. We need somebody with a strong sense of teamwork and content marketing experience in an investment management or financial services consulting organisation.
The right candidate will have an excellent opportunity to build a content marketing strategy from the ground-up and help drive our growth plans.
- Plan and implement a new content marketing strategy to help drive business objectives
- Drive the editorial calendar for the Southeast Asian and North American markets
- Work alongside a cross-functional team to drive, create, develop, write, and edit long and short-form content to be distributed across multiple channels – such as email, print, social media, etc.
- Lead client and prospect networking initiatives, such as our quarterly COO roundtable events
- Build and manage relationships with key publication contacts
- Generate and present monthly reports on marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Ensure all client-facing documents – such as RFP responses and sales presentations – are well-written, well presented, and consistent with key messages
- Support business development and other business initiatives when required – we are a small team that support each other
Knowledge, skills, and experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing, public relations, or journalism discipline
- 5+ years of experience managing/contributing to B2B content marketing campaigns for an investment management or broader financial services firm
- Excellent editorial skills – planning, writing, and editing
- Experience utilising both digital/offline marketing channels to drive engagement
- Strong analytical skills – particularly reporting on marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Appreciation and experience working with and championing brand guidelines
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Team player – experience building relationships within cross-functional teams
- Experience briefing and providing feedback to designers
- Advanced MS PowerPoint skills
- Experience working with CRMs and email marketing technology is an advantage
- Experience working with WordPress and Elementor is an advantage
We are looking for applicants that meet the above requirements. If you think you have what it takes and you are looking to join a fast-growing, global business, we invite you to apply. Please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com and use “Content Marketing Manager” in the subject.